PDA

View Full Version : pelvic inflammatory disease worry

eleanor_rigby
24-05-10, 22:57
Hi,

I have had bacterial vaginosis a few times over the last year. Last time I got checked for it was in December and there was no sign. I recently noticed symptoms of it again a couple of days ago and just went to my phamacy today to buy the treatment. I'm currently having some pelvic pain and I'm really worried I could have developed pelvic inflammatory disease. The pain is low down and feels a bit like cramping but also twinging. I was having some twinging and discomfort on the left hand side of my lower stomach the last few days i assumed my left ovary was randomly twinging as it occasionally does. But now the pain is worse and spread all over my lower stomach. it's not like horrendus I am still able to work and move around but it's enough to make me scared. What should i do???

ali29
26-05-10, 21:17
Hi hun,
I've recently had pelvic inflammatory disease, i was having pains in my stomach, pain during intercourse and not a very nice discharge, i just made an appointment at my local gu clinic had a swab and was told there and then i had it...was given 3 types of antibiotics and its gone now.
So please dont worry, its treatable dont worry, antibiotics and its gone. xxx.