PDA

View Full Version : had a bad time wiv miscarriage

angieboo
26-05-10, 08:38
hi
i had miscarriage sunday went to hospital with loads of blood loss and labour pains very bad experience im home now but ive noticed since then i keep waking up to a very fast heart racing cant go back to sleep with it so i get up takes a while for it to calm down it does scare me any help would be great thankyou i was 10 half weeks preg

hannybun
26-05-10, 08:55
hiya hun

firstly i would like to say im so sorry that you have had to go through a traumatic experience x i think what you are going through could be two things, you (might) be a little anemic due to the blood loss try and eat pleant of foods rich in iron, secondly such shock to the system can cause high anxiety which can cause harmless palpitations. if you look for my name hannybun and at my posts i have a thread from a claire weekes book that explains the racing heart feeling.
If you are worried hun it might be worth a trip to the doctors to put your mind at ease xxx

LittleMissPanicky
26-05-10, 17:11
HI Angie, I had a miscarriage a few years ago and I like you felt awful afterwoods, but you have to remind yourself your body has physically and mentally been through alot. I know it feels terrible now, but it will get better xxxxxx