PDA

View Full Version : Having a really bad time

lilly-lou
26-05-10, 14:37
I've not been on this website for a while as my anxiety and agoraphobia have been a lot better but I'm having a major blip, been constantly anxious for days and struggling to get out again. I've got to do the school run in half an hr and I can't stop crying because I feel so rubbish and the more I think about going to pick my son up the more anxious I am getting.

I'm so scared that things are going to spiral and I'm going to end up housebound again, I've worked so hard to get a little bit of independance back but now I'm scared to go out again. I can't go back to being how I used to I'm just so sick of feeling like this

DEREKG
26-05-10, 15:31
I'm not sure how you overcame it in the first place but could you try using the same techniques that helped you before? I hope you can get past this blip.

bellalew
26-05-10, 15:52
I've not been on this website for a while as my anxiety and agoraphobia have been a lot better but I'm having a major blip, been constantly anxious for days and struggling to get out again. I've got to do the school run in half an hr and I can't stop crying because I feel so rubbish and the more I think about going to pick my son up the more anxious I am getting.

I'm so scared that things are going to spiral and I'm going to end up housebound again, I've worked so hard to get a little bit of independance back but now I'm scared to go out again. I can't go back to being how I used to I'm just so sick of feeling like this
:hugs:hugs lillylou im having the same experience as you today,but as iv been told,face the demon and tell it your not being beaten.ellen.xxx

marie1974
27-05-10, 11:45
mate sorry i only just saw this i will pm u xx