PDA

View Full Version : breathing.

zippy
26-05-10, 14:59
The last week I feel like i cant breath properly.The back of my throat feels funny as if i have been jogging or exercising.The doctor put the clip thing on my finger and said my oxygen levels are fine.

zippy
26-05-10, 21:23
no one else had this:weep:

jothenurse
27-05-10, 02:12
Are you doing any better?

PokerFace
27-05-10, 03:09
I get trouble breathing too. Aparently it's cuz I'm overbreathing or hyperventilating without even realising it, so my body is trying to slow me down which results in me feeling like it's extremely hard to breathe. I've found trying to slow yourself down instead of letting your body do it for you works a treat cause it isn't so scary. When you get like that jus breathe deeply and slowly and soon it should feel easier to breathe normally again. xx

zippy
27-05-10, 08:47
no i am no better.I feel shattered and like i cant breath.I am not sleeping much,diarrhea,nausea,back pain and hip pain and it hurts down by my left ovary. I just had my bloods done which were ok and an internal which she said felt normal.I am waiting for a chest x ray and endoscopy.I feel like going to a & e or the doctors but they would just send me home as i am waiting for the tests.I frightened myself when i googled because it came up with ovarian cancer thats why i went and had an internal.