PDA

View Full Version : Feel very "wrong" in myself??

debs180
26-05-10, 19:42
Evening,
Sorry this probably wont make much sense as i dont really know whats wrong with me, i just feel very "wrong" in myself. Im feeling sick and off balance, which isnt uncommon 4 me at all, but it just feels wrong....and i dont know why, im really scared that im going to faint or collapse. I have a weird pressure in my forehead, and it feels really heavy, my body feels heavy and my eyes keep going out of focus. Is this serious like im thinking or has anyone else experianced these kind of things.
I just really hate this uncertainty feeling, waiting for the worse to happen.... :weep:
Thank u in advance

Debs x

P.s Also my face is very hot to touch and looks really flushed, but the rest of my body is fine????

ukhypoman
26-05-10, 20:11
Evening,
Sorry this probably wont make much sense as i dont really know whats wrong with me, i just feel very "wrong" in myself. Im feeling sick and off balance, which isnt uncommon 4 me at all, but it just feels wrong....and i dont know why, im really scared that im going to faint or collapse. I have a weird pressure in my forehead, and it feels really heavy, my body feels heavy and my eyes keep going out of focus. Is this serious like im thinking or has anyone else experianced these kind of things.
I just really hate this uncertainty feeling, waiting for the worse to happen.... :weep:
Thank u in advance

Debs x

P.s Also my face is very hot to touch and looks really flushed, but the rest of my body is fine????

Hello....this is very uncanny...i have been a guest reader on this site for a very long time...ever since i was told i suffer from anxiety (even though i still think my doctors fobbed me off) i started getting odd feelings since my mum died in 2003....

was finally plucking up the courage to post on here but it seems you have summed up how i feel again recently...

Im feeling sick and off balance - check
im really scared that im going to faint or collapse - check
I have a weird pressure in my forehead, and it feels really heavy, my body feels heavy and my eyes keep going out of focus. Is this serious like im thinking or has anyone else experianced these kind of things.
I just really hate this uncertainty feeling, waiting for the worse to happen.... - check....

also what really sets me off are 'brain zaps' because i get this mad sensation in my head feel like my head is tipping one way but its so sudden i have to grab whatever is near as i fear im going to fall over....anyone else get this? and can anyone explain brain zaps better as i feel this is my trigger nowadays....

sorry if i hijacked your thread but i have the same feelings and dont want to start a duplicate thread...:)

debs180
27-05-10, 01:18
Thank you so much 4 replying, im so glad im not alone with these feelings.......i 2 also get the brain zaps exactly how u describe, but im afraid i cant explain them 2 u as i dont understand them myself!! These sensations and feeling are horrible arent they, so hard to believe it cant be anything serious.
Take Care Debs x

ukhypoman
27-05-10, 12:34
Thank you so much 4 replying, im so glad im not alone with these feelings.......i 2 also get the brain zaps exactly how u describe, but im afraid i cant explain them 2 u as i dont understand them myself!! These sensations and feeling are horrible arent they, so hard to believe it cant be anything serious.
Take Care Debs x

thats half the battle with me and this crazy feeling i get every so often....

its such a powerful symptom, it has to be real, and has to something really wrong..or thats how i feel.

odd because i dont try to think about them then bang it happens...which sets off my circle of fear....

hope you are having a better day today

easy take it

neil x