PDA

View Full Version : Is there a virus going around At The Moment?

gordie1
26-05-10, 21:35
Hi there I was wondering if there is a virus going around at the moment Im feeling awful. I got up on Sunday Morning and I felt really dizzy and weak all over I thought it might be anxiety about travelling to see my parents on a motorway. Im not too good at that, but all day I felt so awful, weak light headed and detached. Since Then Ive been feeling worse, light headed, detatched, chest zaps, arm pains both sides, weak legs and arms and tingling all over and down my head as well as spasmodic pain in my jaw for a few seconds at a time. My mother says she is feeling a bit like that and thinks there might be a virus going round. I live in Perthshire does anyone know if there is a virus going around. I was worried it may be my heart Gordon

LucyR
26-05-10, 22:01
Hi, I don't know if there is a virus going around or not, probably there is, isnt there always? I wonder if you usually have some of these symptoms or is this new to you? Perhaps you have been under a lot of stress or something traumatised you and has left you more sensitized than you were previously?

xfilme
27-05-10, 10:04
There is a stomach bug going round in Hampshire.

Julie1975
27-05-10, 10:09
That is how I am feeling this morning but I also feel like I may have a coldcoming to.

loveletter
27-05-10, 12:29
Hi I am way from you but here in Cambridge a lot of people have this at the moment.

I have been feeling just as you describe for 10 days now.

I am very very dizzy but have a very bad cold and keep telling myself this is not my anxiety that has got real bad that a lot of what I am feeling is a virus Hope you feel better soon

doodah
30-05-10, 10:11
I'm in Cumbria - got hit with sickness and upset stomach on Friday night, which finally stopped this morning :( Maybe another bug floating around.

sarah jayne
30-05-10, 10:13
theres loads of bugs going around where i live ( lancashire) my hubby and son had one last week. Hope you feel better soon.
Sarah x

Ddcoo
30-05-10, 14:42
I have been like you for 8 days now and don't feel any better with a peculiar head that doesn't seem to co-ordinate with my feet and I feel so tired. I tried doing a bit of weeding in the garden and then washed my car and I had to go inside as I was shaking like a leaf. I also have a lot of sinus pressure, but generally feel really off it.

pinky123
01-06-11, 12:59
for 2 days i have been feeling dizzy, lightheaded and off balance - was convinced it was my anxiety but have come across 3 people i work with experiencing similar lightheadedness (Waterbeach/Cambridge)

Also - 2 friends have said they felt the same last week!!!!

BettyIW
01-06-11, 23:39
Yes there is. Myself and my 11 year old, have had, sickness, the runs, headaches, backaches, general aches and pains, dizzyness, fatigue etc etc
its horrible. I had it for ten days, my super fit colleague had it for seven and my daughter is on day 5.
blurgh!

pinky123
02-06-11, 12:56
where do you live BettyIW?