PDA

View Full Version : Sinus worries

louise0501
26-05-10, 22:11
hey
i have had sinus pains for the past couple of days and i'm starting to freak out that i might have a brain tumour or nasel cancer.

Anyone else suffer from sinusitus? i don't even have a cold, my nose does feel congested though.

any advice? could i have cancer?

please reply
love louise XXX

nikkinoo
27-05-10, 01:48
Hi Louise,
I suffer with sinus issues and have done for several years. I get quite congested and on bad days get pains around and under my eyes. Like you I rarely get cold like symptoms, like a runny nose etc. I do get nosebleeds when I get congested, but am rarely able to blow anything down. I have a facial sauna which I put Olbus oil into and inhale, especially now the pollen count is high and I find this helps quite a bit. I also use Sterimar which is a saline spray which is squirted up the nostril which loosens any congestion and soothes the nasal passages and eases the congestion. I went thorough a stage of feeling like you do, convinced there was something seriously wrong and even reassurance from the doctor did not convince me at the time, but I am learning to live with it, although I still have the occasional panic over it, especially when my nose bleeds. Sinusitus takes a while to improve. I hope you feel better soon. Love Nikki xxx

xfilme
27-05-10, 10:03
Dont forget the weather has been real hot in the UK the last few days. Maybe there has been a high pollen count. Im a nightmate with allergies. My sinuses play up bigtime.