PDA

View Full Version : need help :(

Hayley1982
27-05-10, 11:08
I'm feeling so weak, feel like i'm going to be sick because i'm soo anxious, so scared i'm going to lose control and have a breakdown :(

marie1974
27-05-10, 11:18
hi hun, if you r feeling anxious then this is going to make you feel the way u do, i know its really hard but u will b ok and u wont have a breakdown.

try and relax, sit down and mayb read a book or write an email etc, something to take your mind off things, try have alittle to eat, mayb make a cuppa and just try to relax, if it helps keep writing on here, hugs xx

Hayley1982
27-05-10, 11:26
i'm shaking and crying and can't think straight x

marie1974
27-05-10, 11:31
look u must try calm down hun, sit comfortably, do u have a blanket, it always helps me feel safe, just deep breathe and keep saying to yourself that u r ok and u will feel fine in a bit, do u have anyone near to u who can come sit with u? if not dont worry, u r ok hun, really u r, keep thinknig that xx

Hayley1982
27-05-10, 19:35
i've cried nearly allday :( x

ann01
27-05-10, 20:28
Hi h, you will be ok Hun, anxiety plays horrible tricks on us, it's gives us horrible physical symptoms, try to take some time to relax, maybe lie on your bed and listen to some relaxation even if your too anxious to do relaxation exercises just listen to it, or try to distract yoursefront maybe chatting to a friend, Reading or whatever you normally enjoy doing. You are going to be ok Hun x

gypsywomen
27-05-10, 20:51
Hi yes i agree with above you will be OK ,try to stay calm could you go for a walk even go i the garden fill your lungs with fresh air breath slow ,,xxx