PDA

View Full Version : Please help. Head pains again!

Natalie x
27-05-10, 13:09
Hi,

You may have seen my post yesterday about head pains. Well today, I had a shooting pain right up the left hand side of my head - kind of near my eye. I then had a dizzy spell and I'm sitting goign out of mmy mind now with ''what if's''. I wear glasses for work as I work in an office, and I haven'e been wearing them this morning, so I put them on thinking that it was maybe just a bit of eye strain. But can eye strain give you a headache and feel dizzy? Please reply as I am convincign myself I have all sorts!

LucyR
27-05-10, 13:21
Hi, Yes not wearing your glasses puts excessive strain on you and can give you headaches, pains behind the eyes etc. especially with pc use. I would wear your glasses at all times, then you know you are not straining your eyes leading to undue headaches, vision problems and then panic attacks.

lovethepacey
27-05-10, 16:43
Hi I used to suffer with anxiety related chronic headaches and I definitely got the sharp shooting pain tons of times so it could be anxiety related like mine was and yes it could be related to your eye strain.

butterfly00
27-05-10, 23:05
shooting pains is often nerve related.
I had a neuro massage and she could replicate all my shooting pains across my head by pushing on points in my neck.
Get a good massage and ask questions about the pressure points.
and wear you glasses all the time, I always freak out about eye sight issues and its always to do with not wearing my glassess