PDA

View Full Version : please advise thanks

angieboo
27-05-10, 19:17
i have bad anxiety and i have noticed im feeling cold all time and shivery plus i need to wee all time is that anxiety please
thankyou

gypsywomen
27-05-10, 19:32
oh yes you can feel ok then all of a sudden you feel that cold as if your comming down with something i get this,its anoying

angieboo
27-05-10, 20:12
its really horrible isnt it my face is hot and my body its mostly my arms feet and hands lol it makes me shiver and wee alot i havent had anxiety for weeks but since my miscarriage sunday the anxiety is at its highest which is giving me symptoms ive never had before so im feeling abit scared really i know my hormones will be one big roller coaster i was 10 half weeks preg and no anxiety for nearly 10 weeks

gypsywomen
27-05-10, 20:47
i am so sorry it sounds like you may have delayed shock ,,ts very sad i do hope you feel better soo xxxxxx:hugs:

angieboo
27-05-10, 21:42
i am so sorry it sounds like you may have delayed shock ,,ts very sad i do hope you feel better soo xxxxxx:hugs:hiya
i have a fear of heamorrageing and i lost a lot of blood soi was really scared and high anxiety that night so i think your right xx