PDA

View Full Version : why?

bradley
06-02-06, 18:43
hey guys,

i am 15 and have had anxiety for about two months. i talked to my parents about it, and they seem to think that it is just a phase and will pass. because of this i have not seeked any perfessional help and am not on any type of meds.

one of the main symptoms of my anxiety is depersionalization/derelization and it had got to be pretty bad. the reason i am posting is because i woke up this morning and felt completly peaceful and happy, like everything was how it was suppost to be and i was fine.

this came completly out of the blue and has been continuing on all day without stoping. i have not had any signs of anxiety or depersionilization and feel like im high or something.

i just wanted to know if this is normal in any way. because it seriously feels like im back to normal without a care in the world. the reason why i am conserened is because i belive that this must be what a crazy person feels and that i must have gone mad.

i have no idea whats happening, but i am happy.

brad.

nomorepanic
06-02-06, 18:50
Bradley

This is great news and something that is lovely to hear. You are having a good day so make sure you cherish that feeling and those thoughts.

Crazy people don't know how they feel so they wouldn't be able to distinguish between a bad day and a good one.

You are doing fine today so just accept that this is a good day for you and tomorrow can be just as good.

Nicola

fradycat
06-02-06, 18:59
Hello Bradley!
Make the most of today, enjoy the feeling of being relaxed and try and keep it with you. If you have any tough days to come, look back on this day and remember. Good days add to your confidence in the battle with anxiety. I am sure your recovery is well on its way!
You have got your whole life ahead of you and I am sure it will be wonderful with many fantasic experiences to come!
All the best,
Fradycat xx

trac67
06-02-06, 20:49
Hi Bradley,

Enjoy the feeling and get used to it, as the good days will become more and more. so learn to accept them and enjoy them, this is so nice to hear. :D

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

alexis
06-02-06, 20:54
Hi Bradley, no you are not going mad.:D
Enjoy your day and I hope you have many more. take care.xx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Sue K with 5
07-02-06, 02:14
Hi Bradley

Thats brilliant news! sounds to me as if you are learning how to cope and understand things and for a young man of your age thats brilliant.

It is an amazing happy story and one which I hope will continue for you

Sue with 5

scknight

heavymind
07-02-06, 06:48
Hi,
Great to know you have a good day. All the best and hope the majority of the days are just like this one...
Its great that you have identified it earlier in life that many of us. That give you the chance to minimize bad decisions due to incorrect perceptions.

Regards,

Ram

Meg
07-02-06, 09:04
Bradley

Thats great that yesterday was a really good one for you. Long may they continue

Seems it might just have been a phase

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?