PDA

View Full Version : Anger!!!!!

frightenedbutterfly
28-05-10, 10:06
Does anyone else feel filled with rage all the time?

Like today, I woke up fine at 9am and now I feel like I'm going to explode. I had a good night so it's not like I'm triggered right now.

I am having such strong urges to self harm - I'm nearly a year free - it's getting unbearable. It's like there's this constant screaming in the back of my mind and I need to hurt. I don't know if I'd ever go looking for the people that made me this way... I have fantasised about it. Wow, that makes me sound crazy. But yeah, I'm boiling over here and I'm a bit scared of what might happen.

How does everyone else manage these feelings?

gypsywomen
28-05-10, 10:10
i feel for you ,something bad must have happened to make you this angry ,,don't harm yourself please your better than that ,,try to think of nice stuff x

staypositive
28-05-10, 13:39
Aww, I can relate to how you feel if I'm honest. You need to try and work out what's causing the anger, and then taking it from there. As Gypsy Woman said, you're better than self harming yourself :) Try and talk to some people, like friends family. If that's no good, feel free to PM me

Wish you well

Danny :D

marie1974
28-05-10, 20:09
hi hun, please dont self harm, like all the others have said u r much better than that, what ever has made u this angry has to be dealt with, so u can try to move on and forward, have u ever had counselling? i have and it really works, but u have to b totally honest and open, u only get out of it, wot u put into it. i really hope u feel better soon, hugs xx

frightenedbutterfly
29-05-10, 08:36
Thanks for the replies. I am waiting for a referral to come through at the moment. I'm just so scared of feeling like this.

andrew
29-05-10, 16:18
Hi Frightenedbutterfly,

Try not to self harm. Have you tried letting go of some of that anger, in a controlled manner of course lol. Get one of them blow up punch bags and smash .... out of it in the garden or something - have a shout - throw, kick a ball, thinking its something else - beat up your pillow - exercise. Anger is much better out than in .. take care