PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

wendy_72
28-05-10, 12:25
Firstly I have to say that I am glad to have found No More Panic!

My name is Wendy, I am 37, in the process of getting divorced, enjoys cheesecake a bit too much, and has a passion for teddy bears and my yorkshire terrier :)

I have had panic attacks and agoraphobia, for about 2 and a half years, after splitting from my soon to be ex husband, and being burgled. I finally had the courage to tell my doctor about myself about 6 weeks ago, and have started on Citalopram, although it isnt helping much yet, and a few side effects that are yuck, but I am hoping that I can get through this all in time.

I have a small hobby business that keeps me busy, making teddy bears, and I hope to be well enough some day to be able to get to a bear show with my creations, and to feel confident enough in crowds. Thats my long term goal.

Thanks for reading my ramble, and I hope you all are having a great day :)

nomorepanic
28-05-10, 12:31
Hi wendy_72

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
28-05-10, 12:46
had a look at your bears they are wonderfull

daydreamer
28-05-10, 13:20
Hi Wendy, welcome!

We have somethings in common, love of cheesecake and yorkshire terriers! Glad you have found us here!

wendy_72
28-05-10, 16:56
Thank you Gypsy, they keep me occupied and I love sewing as I find it relaxing. I try to keep my attention on something as otherwise I get very restless.

Cheesecake is great Daydreamer, except when my woofy wants share lol!

JT69
28-05-10, 19:53
Hi Wendy woo!!!! Just love that name...hope you dont mind.

Welcome to NMP!! Lots of caring friendly advice on here....hope you enjoy your stay.

Take care.
JO.xx

marie1974
28-05-10, 19:57
hiya and welcome to nmp, your teddys r fab and u will get lots of support and advice here and make some lovely friends too, hugs xx