PDA

View Full Version : really confused! :(

jayr10
28-05-10, 15:29
does anyone els feel like there not panicking bu still get symptoms? am so scared i feel as if i am haveing a hart attack i get pains in my left arm between my shoulder blades feel faint like i am gonna pass out i am havenig it now so sorry if this dusn make much sence it its sorta keeping my mind off thinking about it

f4Gg0t_43
28-05-10, 16:12
From what I've been told, if you are having a heart attack, you wouldn't have time to think about if you were having a heart attack. There would be PAIN and not just increased heart rate.

benjamin222
28-05-10, 16:16
The current episode of anxiety I'm in right now started with massive panic attacks, and even though I haven't had a full blown attack in over a month, yes I still am getting many of the same symptoms I had in the beginning. It's just a slow process, and just because the panic attacks are gone doesn't mean the anxiety is gone.

Natalie x
31-05-10, 11:14
Yes! I've wondered the same thing - sometimes you can just be sitting not panicking about anything and the next minute you feel this horrible sense of fear come upon you! You are not alone! x

rambler
31-05-10, 11:43
I think the worse panic attacks are the ones without purpose. If I'm in a crowded room or anxious about something then the panic attack is almost justified. But if I have an attack out of the blue there's nowhere to start trying to work out why I had one. If that makes sense! It's the same with depression, I'm depressed even though I have nothing to be depressed about. It sometimes seems as if there's just no way of working out why I'm depressed..and what if something bad happened? I can't cope right now..how would I cope in a crisis..? Crawl under the bed and have a panic attack probably :)