PDA

View Full Version : thaks guys.xx

bellalew
28-05-10, 17:28
:yesyes:thanks guys for helping me,a day late,but want to say ta,on wed i couldnt go out of the door for nothing! had a moan on here about it,got some kind reasurance from you, and i did do it ,yessss:Di made an apointment for my hair done,was sooo nervous,but went and got it done,i couldnt have done it without your help, thanks a million,you gave me the push i needed you were my crutch,any help i can be to you and all, dont hesitate to ask.xxxxxx

Raindog
28-05-10, 17:29
And after you got your hair done it didn't feel like it was that big a deal I bet, did it? We build stuff up in our heads then when we finally have to get whatever it is done, it's nowhere near as bad as we imagined.

And you have your hair done too, so bonus :D

sarah jayne
29-05-10, 09:45
well done for getting through it ! I need my hair done but the last time i had it done i had a panic attack in the hairdressers so ive been putting it off.
Sarah x

bellalew
29-05-10, 10:58
:)hi sahra,a coulpe of months ago i was the same, id made my apoint,went in and had a full blown p/a within a min of sitting down and id to get a taxi and come home,it was awfull,when it had passed i rand her back and asked if she could come to my house and do it,she kindly said yes although she isnt a mobile hair dresser,maybe you could ask yours to do the same,or have a mobile one come in and do your hair,its worth asking,i know its not getting us out,but at least the hair do gives us a feel good factor.ellen.xxxx

bellalew
29-05-10, 11:22
And after you got your hair done it didn't feel like it was that big a deal I bet, did it? We build stuff up in our heads then when we finally have to get whatever it is done, it's nowhere near as bad as we imagined.

And you have your hair done too, so bonus :D
:yesyes:hi raindog,yip your right,we seem to paint almost everything black when were feeling low, i got home and said,what the heck was all the anquish about,eesy peesy,i guess its the nasty little negatives that creep on us when were un-aware but we can and do, as you say,beat the little beggers,and get there in the end.and i acheived 2 things in the bargain through help from you lovely lot,sooo gratefull.have a fab weekend.:D.