PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

Kelly1984
28-05-10, 23:16
Hi all

The last time I was on NMP was back in 2008 when i suffered from really bad head pains which I thought were some sort of haemorrhage or anuerysm, they seemed to clear for a while whilst I was on propanalol diagnosed for both migraines and anxiety. Since stopping the tablets a few months ago the headaches have came back with a vengeance. They feel different each time and I am convinced that there is something seriously wrong, nobody at home seems to understand as they dont suffer from them. Even getting checked by the doctor doesnt help, i keep thinking that they missed something, have had an ECG over a year ago but think that something may have appeared since then. I am scared to go travelling, on hols or even to the local shop cause the head pain starts and i just panic. Does anyone else get these pains? They bring on dizziness and nausea and i actually feel like I am going to die. Please help

LucyR
29-05-10, 00:54
Hi, I just wondered if you have had your blood pressure checked as a relative of mine had this and he has high blood pressure, used to be on propranalol but now on other tablets, he started with sore heads and sick so perhaps a trip to the doctor to rule out blood pressure problem would help?