PDA

View Full Version : god im not alone!!!

adele79
06-02-06, 22:55
hi my names adele ive been suffering from anxiety attacks for the past 2 and a half years after the birth of my 2nd child! im so glad to know that there is other people out there like me has i thought i was alone. my doctors have been terrible with my problem and at times i have felt so low. now ive decided to fight this thing myself, well with the help from alternative types of medicine. great site! xxx

strudel
06-02-06, 23:28
Hello everyone. I feel a fraud because I don't suffer anxiety attacks but have an overwhelming desire to not be here anymore. I Googled how to get rid of myself with no pain, but it directed me here. Having read all your posts I found them inspirational, as I know that you are the kind of people that will overcome. I am, however, made of less stern stuff and even drugs (Citalpram, 5 months and its getting worse) cant make me want to be here any more. If anyone has any ideas.....

Meg
07-02-06, 08:55
Welcome Adele and studel

Adele - get informed on what your GP should be providing. There are the NICE treatment guidelines on our home pages under therapy, print them off, familiarize yourself with them and go and wave them at your GP.

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Strudel
Is this a common thought of yours over this last 5 months or a new one ? What other help have you had ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
07-02-06, 08:59
Hi Adele and Strudel,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chucklehound
07-02-06, 09:07
Hi Adele and welcome to the forum!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

alexis
07-02-06, 19:00
Hi and welcome to the forum, xxxxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Piglet
07-02-06, 19:16
A big welcome to the site:D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

nomorepanic
07-02-06, 19:53
Hi Strudel & Hi Adele

A Big warm welcome aboard to both of you.

Ask any questions you want to and we will help all we can.

Nicola

seh1980
07-02-06, 20:36
Welcome aboard :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

sal
07-02-06, 23:53
Adele that is the worst part of how we feel, we think we are alone until we find a site like this. You will get there however much time it takes.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Sue K with 5
08-02-06, 01:59
Hi Adele

Welcome to NMP! Having a baby can take its toll at times and leave us feeling very low! glad you found NMP!

There are lots of people who have had similar experiences and there is always someone to help

Take Care and have faith

Sue with 5

scknight

dawnym
10-02-06, 09:58
:)hi adele I too am new your doctor sounds as good as mine,and I too have decided to do something for myself,I came across the site while looking for help.
I decided to join after reading some of the stories and comments its nice to know others understands
[:)xx

Tomimo
10-02-06, 20:06
Hello and welcome to the forum.

My anxiety started after the birth of my second child too, that was 5 years ago.

It does get better. I hope you manage to get some help from your gp - don't suffer in silence, ask to see someone else.

This site is great for support and friendship and to know that you aren't alone.

Annie x