PDA

View Full Version : Another bad day

pb
30-05-10, 08:59
Another bad day , woke up with pain in my knees and hip, also still feeling sick - when will this end??

sarah jayne
30-05-10, 10:09
anxiety can cause pain all over the body, its one of the horrrid symptoms, ive been in pain since novenber and recently got diagnosed with fibro

pb
31-05-10, 06:50
Another day - more pain , hips and knees at the moment, also still feel sick.
I feel that i have no control over my health and pain.
This will never get better and i dont even have a diagnosis.

onceagain
31-05-10, 07:23
have you had blood tests it could be arthritis or rheumatism it could be a trapped nerve, but generally there is a cause for hip and knee problems.

Hope the day gets a little better for you x

margaret jones
31-05-10, 18:38
Pb Hi have you seen the Dr ??? maybe some inflammation of joint either hip or knee can cause referred pain to the other .
Sorry what age group are you in ??
It could be arthritis if in the older age bracket , But my advice is see your GP and get it sorted to stop you worrying and wondering what it is.

Take Care Maggie

pb
31-05-10, 20:57
ive been seeing my gp for the last six months - saw rheumatologist who said my pains were a mystery..
Im awaiting new blood test results.
Really need another opinion from different rheumatologist.
I take diclofenic , but have been feeling sick with stomach pain last couple of days, scared tablets may have caused an ulcer in bowel, as ive had one of these before..
My pains tend to move , but always wake up with stiff back and sometimes hips.
GP put in a complaint about the rheumatologist i saw - but has not referred me to another.
Really scared im going to die soon.
Please advise x

fizzandfiddles
31-05-10, 21:26
might be a good idea to get an independat opinion from an ostiopath or a physiotherapist, you can book thease without being refurred to by the doctor but it usually costs you as there arnt manny on the NHS.

I picked up you wake up with a stiff back, this could mean its caused by irritated Nerves coming from the spinal chord affecting the rest of the muscles in your body, may be some form of Sciatica? I suffred from this loads but i found out it is relitivly easy to treat.
Back problems are also known to cause bowel problems so I have been told.

Maybe a nerve test might be usefull also.
:hugs: