PDA

View Full Version : 10 Simple Ways to Increase Your Happiness

WesleyGabriel
30-05-10, 11:39
1. Always have something to look forward to- a vacation, date, party, celebration. If you don’t have one on the calendar, then create one.
2. Focus on what you do have, and not what you don’t have.
3. Surround yourself with things you love: people, places, or things. Have minimal exposure to things which seem irritating.
4. Focus on long-term satisfaction. Use the discipline in your mind to delay gratification.
5. Reward yourself a little bit each day by reveling in your daily accomplishments.
6. Be easy on yourself and others- we all come forth with good intentions.
7. Appreciate the experience of the physical form while you also keep in mind your spiritual side.
8. Don’t get caught up in the details of life.
9. Show your kindness and compassion everyday- share your gifts.
10. Love yourself as the wonderful creation that you are

margaret jones
30-05-10, 12:18
Thanks for that we all need to focus on good things not always easy but it does work .

I am trying to look for a positive for every day

Takr Care Maggie

anthrokid
31-05-10, 06:11
What a beautiful post :) Thank you!

cherrypicker
31-05-10, 14:56
A very uplifting message - thank you. I am trying very hard to see my cup as half full, rather than half empty. For me, being positive is a struggle but i am determined to keep trying.

Cherry x

WesleyGabriel
04-06-10, 04:17
So glad to have helped, happiness is also knowing that you helped to brighten the day for someone else too.... :) Check this article and see if it helps enlighten a little more for you on how easy this can be Achieving Happiness through Positive Affirmations (http://www.awake2000.com/articles-list?option=com_content&view=article&id=253)
Happiness should not be a struggle, just need to learn better methods of using the power of the subconscious to achieve those goals. :hugs:

jessicalittler79
05-06-10, 02:57
thank u so much iam going to try this ...

daybyday
05-06-10, 04:55
Very helpful. Thank you. :yesyes: