PDA

View Full Version : This is it!

kitty
07-02-06, 09:17
hi all,

Hi everyone well im just feeling completly and utterly like crap now! after that Dr's app i have felt so worse and all i wanna do is die now...i know i shouldn't want to but i just cant help it. I'm cutting everyday now but i just cant seem to stop i'm starting to scare myself.everyone says i needed to shout out for help well instead of shouting for it im screaming for HELP! and it feels like no one can even hear me! :( I have to admit that if Jac didnt ask me to come over here to hers last night i would be dead as i was seriously thinking about doing it last night i was that low. This is the second time now that Jac has stopped me from dying why does she even care? i'm a waste of space and i don't deserve to live. It just seems like i cant even have a good hour anymore, every time i have my eyes open i just want to shut them again and never wake up! Why wont people just let me die as the world would ne a better place if i wasn't around. Why the hell do i feel like this when i know its wrong and i should be enjoying life as im young... I should be out enjoying myself meeting people and instead im sat in crying cutting and wanting to die. My life wasn't ment to be so why should i even carry on even trying... I just dont see the point anymore. sorry i'm just ranting on again just needed to get this off my chest.

Sorry yet again

Thank you all for all of your support, help and advice i appreciate it i really do just dont see why you would want to waste it on me.

Sorry again and thank you again for being here for me

Take care al
l
love you all

kym
xux

candi_boo_kisses
07-02-06, 09:32
Kim,

i dont know what to say..... i just wish i cud do something to help u not feel like this, i am here for u to talk to u know that i just wish there was something i cud do to make u feel better! ur a lovely girl and u have got a point to living i just wish u cud see that! im gonna talk to u on msn just thought i shud post this too but keep ur chin up girl

love u lots

candy xxxx

-x- If you dont live for something, you die for nothing -x-

LisaS
07-02-06, 18:45
Kym,

It is horrible and i'm sorry you are feeling so low and negative. But like Nigel said, this is an illness, its nothing you did - it just happens. But the good thing is, it does not last. Everything changes, that is how life goes, always moving and changing.. and so will this feeling. hang on to that hope. With time it passes..

Stay strong,
lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

Keitharcher
07-02-06, 19:41
Kym

I know where you are, apart from the self harm bin there done that as I keep telling you in the forum babe we all need you, the world needs you. It may not seem like it but you will come through this, you will be stronger and more resiliant. Anyone who can at the drop of a hat go galavanting off to comfort another human being is allright in my book. Kym for me and for the others on the forum, keep swinging babe we are all rooting for you

Keith

Jacsta
08-02-06, 09:58
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughu ghughughughug,

love you.

will always try to be there to stop you from dying...you know that.

just keep swimming.