PDA

View Full Version : Pen Pal needed

rambler
30-05-10, 15:53
Hi. I'm a 36 yr old Mother of three. I moved to Southern Ireland three years ago but due to severe anxiety problems, bordering on social phobia, I have made very few friends. I like to think of myself as a 'nice' person but sometimes my shyness can be misinterpreted as ummmm aloofness..?? I crave friendship but find my shyness and anxiety, not to mention huge paranoia, hinderes my attempts at friendship.

I have suffered with depression and anxiety problems for most of my life but things have got worse over the past three years. I had a hysterectomy in November to try and tame the hormonal imbalance..but I fear my hormones are raging once again!
I suffer from bouts of deep depression but, even so, I try to find the funny side to most things..laughter is the best medicine etc.
I like to ramble about the mundane side of life so rocket scientists need not reply!
I suppose I'm just looking for someone to chew the cud with.

:)

Brianthesnail
30-05-10, 16:55
hi rambler.
I would like to e mail.
brian

bellalew
02-06-10, 10:25
Hi. I'm a 36 yr old Mother of three. I moved to Southern Ireland three years ago but due to severe anxiety problems, bordering on social phobia, I have made very few friends. I like to think of myself as a 'nice' person but sometimes my shyness can be misinterpreted as ummmm aloofness..?? I crave friendship but find my shyness and anxiety, not to mention huge paranoia, hinderes my attempts at friendship.

I have suffered with depression and anxiety problems for most of my life but things have got worse over the past three years. I had a hysterectomy in November to try and tame the hormonal imbalance..but I fear my hormones are raging once again!
I suffer from bouts of deep depression but, even so, I try to find the funny side to most things..laughter is the best medicine etc.
I like to ramble about the mundane side of life so rocket scientists need not reply!
I suppose I'm just looking for someone to chew the cud with.

:):)hi rambler,im no scientist and mundane is fine with me,i to suffer with depression,anxiety,panic attacks,and to get lonely, limited freinds due to my a/h probs im married have 4 grown ups im 53,but young at heart and have a good sense of humor with a freindly nature.if you want to email id welcome your freindship,feel free to hun.ellen.xx

musicman65
08-07-10, 04:18
Hi rambler,
Wow, can I relate to the first part of your post there. I've always been extremely shy and so many people mistake it for being stuck-up. I have panic disorder and would like share and write. Support means a lot.

musicman65