PDA

View Full Version : chest..plz reply

minnie h
31-05-10, 12:30
plz reply sum1.its my daughters bday 2day n i wantd 2 hav a really gud day.but i keep getin this really weird thing wiv my chest.it keeps feelin really heavy like theres a brick or sumthin on it.its like just above my boobs.my pulse is gud! Cud this be anxiety or sumthin very bad.am so so scared n i really wantd to hav a gud day! Plz reply sum1 x x

cassy1989
31-05-10, 12:35
Hello. How old are you? Are you feeling panicky today? I really don't want to worry you but if you aren't then perhaps you could call NHS direct just to reassure you? I'm sure its nothing though but we aren't doctors on here and I would get it checked out just to reassure you. I'm sure after you have spoken to NHS direct you will feel a bit better and hopefully can enjoy your day xx

minnie h
31-05-10, 12:53
im 22.yes i woz feelin quite anxious b4 it happend

minnie h
31-05-10, 12:57
im also quite burpy 2day? I haz easd off a little

cassy1989
31-05-10, 13:01
Ahh in that case with your age and feeling windy and feeling anxious I would put it down to just anxiety especially as it has eased off a little bit xx

minnie h
31-05-10, 13:12
yes it feels abit numby/tingly now like on the outside.can wind make it feel like heavyish? X

crazyhayz
31-05-10, 13:16
theres two huge chest muscles above both breasts, so sounds like these are very tense (possibly from stress/anxiety) which is giving u this fullness feeling like a brick. ive had this thousands of times, its nothing to worry about, its just where ur muscles are tight. my neck does it alot too, when im totally relaxed/happy/calm, i dont get any problem with my neck atall. the mind is a powerful thing, just try to relax and smile and have a good day, it honestlyu is just ur muscles. x tke cre x ps. Google chest muscle tension if u want to read more about it..