PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensation, back pressure?

luke1982
31-05-10, 12:51
Hey,
for the last week now Ive had a weird sensation in my lower back, the small of my back. On or near my spine, it feels like a pressure sensation, not sore really unless I poke in. It is uncomfortable though as it feels like someone is pressing their finger against it constantly, giving a feeling of fullness/tightness/pressure in that area.

I only notice it while sitting or laying down its not really noticeable when standing, walking etc.

Any ideas?

Im other wise physically healthy rarely get ill and feel fine its just that feeling there is driving me up the wall, ive tried pain releaving gels but to be honest its not really sore anyway its just that odd sensation, has anyone else experienced this before?

anthrokid
01-06-10, 05:17
I get this in my head and chest a lot. My doctor and psychiatrist both reassure me that it's definitely anxiety related. I don't notice it until I think about it. Have you had it checked out? If not might be a good idea for some peace of mind, otherwise very likely that it's just anxiety and you focusing too much on the area.