PDA

View Full Version : intolerances

bassman
31-05-10, 13:54
does anybody suffer from intolerances to certain foods etc that makes their anxiety worse i know myself from experience certain foods, biscuits and red meats especially beef cause me to have anxiety and panic a dietician told me once to keep well away from red meats unless its organic because of the chemicals in the meat also this time of the year i get more anxious im just wondering if its certain pollen sparking off the anxiety during april and august or is just me im on day 17 on 20mg cit and still struggling with the side effects but i will keep going allthough i do drink a few cans of beer most nights my dr says its a seasonal depression just like s.a.d in the winter time anybody experienced similar,thanks

rambler
31-05-10, 14:42
Hi, bassman. To be honest I've never even thought about certain foods causing anxiety..it does give me pause for thought though. I don't think I could give up my red meat!
Do you mind me asking what the side effects of cit are? I'm on Zispin at the moment but am finding the side effects intolerable. :)

bassman
31-05-10, 18:10
hi rambler,the effects for some users and myself are pretty awful i suffer with bad headaches sweating more panicky stomach problems shaking and increased anxiety and dont know how long they will continue as i have lorazopram to take the edge off but if they carry on im off to the drs