PDA

View Full Version : Please help.. i have to go out tonight and i think im ill!!!

fairyclairy
31-05-10, 16:25
Please help.. feeling really wound up about this!

Im going out for tea tonight with my ex - tryna sort out our relationship etc, so as you can imagine, its a pretty important night!

But this morning when i was standing up, i got a horrible dragging/pulling feeling in my lower abdomen (really low down where period pain hits)
All day iv felt like i need the tense the area or squeese the area.. its really weird! Alittle lower back discomfort too..... im terrified im ill, again!!

I was only my period a week and a half ago so its not that starting...
And i was fine untill i got this feeling this morning...

Part of me thinks im focussin on it too much and making it worse, cos i cant stop thinking about it, which is making me tense more and need the loo more!

Im just soo scared cos im going out for food and i just dont want to feel ill, i dont want this feeling whilst im out cos i can see myself freeking out whilst im there, which will make the night awful cos i really wanna work it out with ex!

I duno wot to do - i cant cancel cos he'l think im not bothered about getting back together, but im terrified of leaving my house incase i get worse and end up really ill!

Has anyone else had this kind of feeling? My whole body feels weird too at times and i feel like i have to tense my muscles up.. xx

margaret jones
31-05-10, 16:47
Poor you i suppose you are focusing on the meeting up and that is adding to your stresss and making your tum ache more Try and chill out and i hope you can both sort things out

Take Care

Maggie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx