PDA

View Full Version : throat

jackie
07-02-06, 16:46
sorry to bug you all again but i have had a feeling like i am gonna cough for the last few days

just cant get it out of my head it is a clot in my lung

anyone else had problems with a funny tickly feeling in your throat

jackie

i wish the fear would pass away and leave the clear blue sky to look at in its place

molly15
07-02-06, 16:56
jackie ive had this feeling many times.its all part of this horrid anxiety.hope u ar ok marcia

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

jackie
07-02-06, 17:01
really marcia, now not the normal feeln of not swallowing but one that i am gonna cough all the time. like i am tickling in there.

do you really get this.

sorry to need this reassurance its just i have had the whole leg thing and back thing that i am saying is my clot moving through my lungs, dramatic i no but cant st op it

jackie

molly15
07-02-06, 17:08
yes jackie really i no what feeling you mean thats the feeling i had when i was in hospital for the chest pain.i told the doctor i felt as if im going to cough all the time but never did.he said it was anxiety and so was the chest pain.i too was convinced it was a blood clot.sorry your feeling bad today.take care marcia

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

jackie
07-02-06, 17:13
thanks marcia, teah this is an unsure day

one of my wee twins is refusing to go to school [started yesterday] so im feeling awful for him, not helping the way im feeling

jackie

its mad how different they are isnt it one is teachin the teachers the other is afraid to speak

thanks marcia