PDA

View Full Version : coming off -can't stand the vivid dreams/night sweats

rooby
31-05-10, 17:28
hi there
Anyone else had to give up this because of the terrible night side effects? I was on 100mg of this for a couple of months and the panic and depression were actually getting better but then these awful nightmares/vivid dreams were so unsettling I have had to start weaning off. These dreams were staying with me all day then another one the next night and so on. I know that dreaming is part of healing or sorting problems but this was just too much. Also terrible night sweats, waking up soaked.

I am nervous because i have been really bad with anxiety/dep and don't want symptoms to come back but what can be done?

unspoken
01-06-10, 17:51
I have the same really vivid dreams. I suppose I've kind of got used to them now though. I had a dream about my grandma the other night. She's been dead about 7 years. I understand the problems you have with them though. I took amitriptyline 10mg a night for a while which helped me to sleep more deeply and not have the dreams or wake up in the night. Have you talked to your doctor about this?