PDA

View Full Version : me

jojothepixie2006
07-02-06, 18:17
Hi my name is Joanna i currently am suffering badly from health anixety brain haemrodges in particular. im 20 from the Uk i also suffer social anixety sickness phobia also.

alexis
07-02-06, 18:58
Hi Joanna, you have come to the right place for support and advice, welcome aboard.xxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Piglet
07-02-06, 19:15
A big welcome to the site Jo :D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac67
07-02-06, 19:20
Hi Joanna,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

sueiamnew
07-02-06, 19:33
Hi Joanna and welcome to the site.

Meg
07-02-06, 19:38
Hello Joanna

You are not alone in these fears

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Health Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=healthanxiety)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
07-02-06, 19:44
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

nomorepanic
07-02-06, 19:51
Hi Joanna

A warm welcome aboard and we will do all we can to reassure you.

Nicola

beth1971
07-02-06, 22:37
Hi joanna, I have the same phobia as yourself I think. When you say that you suffer from social anxiety sickness phobia. Does that mean you constantly feel sick when you are out and about? I feel sick even when I know that I have to go out to say the shop or to pick up my children from school. This is the first time that I have ever spoken to anyone who seems to suffer in the same way as myself.

Beth

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi my name is Joanna i currently am suffering badly from health anixety brain haemrodges in particular. im 20 from the Uk i also suffer social anixety sickness phobia also.

<div align="right">Originally posted by jojothepixie2006 - 07 February 2006 : 18:17:46</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

sal
07-02-06, 23:46
Hi hun and welcome to the site. You will get so much support here

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Sue K with 5
08-02-06, 02:01
Hi Joanna!

I can relate to the health Anxiety Welcome to NMP! There is an amazing forum on health anxieties which you could benefit from! this should give you the knowledge to understand your not alone

Take care

Sue with 5

scknight

chucklehound
08-02-06, 09:05
Hi Joanna and welcome to the forum!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

tracyp584
08-02-06, 09:34
Hey Joanna,

Welcome to the site!

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Karen
08-02-06, 15:47
Hi Joanna

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find the support here helpful for you.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels