PDA

View Full Version : Headaches everyday for 9 days

ellienunn
01-06-10, 14:49
Hello
Ive been getting headaches everyday now for 9 days all over the head not just in one area dull aches to sharp pains had an eye test on sataurday and all was perfect. Every now and again i feel a little sick. I just keep thinking the worst and its getting me down and i wanna be healthy happy for the sake of my Children :(:weep:

PokerFace
02-06-10, 06:26
Hii ellienunn

I had a headache for a whole week a couple of weeks back! Turned out to be a tension headache cuz I'm pretty much always anx and tense without even realising, and thats more than likely the same for you. I was complaining about it quite a lot, so I got a massage AND head massage with some random little head massager thing you can get and it worked wonders.

I've PMd you a link with the head massager thingy on so you can see what I'm on about.

Hope you feel better soon! xxx

anthrokid
02-06-10, 13:43
Heya,

Just like Emma I've suffered heaps from 'tension headaches'. They come in all different forms and feelings. I went through a month straight where every moment I felt that there was pressure and numbness in my head and pain. It was horrible and terrifying, but it was due to all the tension in my body. Especially in the shoulders, neck and jaw. It might be this for you. Massaging and just baths, etc , really help out with the muscle tension and you may find they can help a fair bit :)