PDA

View Full Version : Piles

louise0501
01-06-10, 16:27
Hey

I think i have piles as there is blood on the tissue after i go to toilet and it hurts when i am going to toilet. doesn anyone else have or ever had piles? whats the best cream to get? or do you think this could be bowl or rectum cancer or something?

please reply

Love Louise XXX

sammie23
01-06-10, 18:04
Hi Louise. Because there is blood on the tissue it doesnt mean you have piles. It could be something more serious. Do you feel any piles coming out from your bum?

nomorepanic
01-06-10, 18:34
It is most likely piles or a small tear (fissure). The doc will be able to confirm either of these.

The best cream I find is Anusol.

nomorepanic
01-06-10, 18:35
Hi Louise. Because there is blood on the tissue it doesnt mean you have piles. It could be something more serious. Do you feel any piles coming out from your bum?

It is highly unlikely to be anything except piles or a fissure if the blood is fresh though.

louise0501
01-06-10, 18:47
hey

What is the correct treatment for a fissure?

many thanks
louise

nomorepanic
01-06-10, 19:30
Well if it is extreme they give you some strong cream for it but I found that Anusol eased both my piles and my fissure that I had

Bexmumto3
01-06-10, 19:47
I have piles caused by giving birth to my lovely children, mine have gone back inside now as is the case with most peoples & they pop back out when I'm having problems in that region, I've always found Anusol cream fantastic when they are flared up, it's worth a try & should you be concerned for any reason a quick check with the doctor or nurse won't hurt x