PDA

View Full Version : Numb?

Mr.D
02-06-10, 14:25
Well i feel almost mentally numb someties... i feel like im going to die. I put symptoms down to anxiety, then think well if i keep doing that it might be something serious.. then i think im going to die of something serious. Then i just feel awful for ages while i hate everything about anxiety.. Im getting a bit depressed about it now. I used to think i was mentally strong then at one point thought i was beating anxiety but i cant go on much longer... its just upsetting now. Feeling safe and normal for 10 minutes at a time while my minds off it then i realise i feel normal then it happens again. I dont even know where to start anymore in getting rid of it? Its all getting on top of me. Just need some piece of mind really am i the only one who pretty much 70-80-90 % of the time think im going to die?

wendy28
02-06-10, 14:38
No mr.D your not the only one who thinks your going to die.pretty much everyday all day i feel that even though im told its anxiety,i cant seem to shift it.so i feel for you.:shrug:

sarah jayne
02-06-10, 16:29
No your not the only one. I think it every single day, its awful and i wish there was something that could make me feel better :(
Sarah x

Mr.D
02-06-10, 21:19
Takes my mind of it a little bit and puts it at ease a little bit more thank you (: