PDA

View Full Version : Meet-up manchester/yorkshire area

andrewjdavid2005
08-02-06, 00:47
I was wondering whether there is going to be any meet-ups in the manchester/yorkshire area as i would consider going to one. :)

sal
08-02-06, 01:00
There are lots of people from that area so i am sure soon there will be a meet up.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

andrewjdavid2005
08-02-06, 01:56
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">There are lots of people from that area so i am sure soon there will be a meet up.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

<div align="right">Originally posted by sal - 08 February 2006 : 00:00:25</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Great i hope so, thanks for your reply sal :D

nomorepanic
08-02-06, 20:27
We have these posts on the go about Manchester meet-ups...

Manchester (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6153)

Bolton/ Manchester (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7566)

Meet-up manchester/yorkshire area (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7585)

Nicola

poppy
09-02-06, 11:25
Hi,
I live in West Yorkshire. I would consider a meet up but i cant travel far due to my anxiety so it would have to be pretty close.
Poppy

andrewjdavid2005
28-02-06, 00:56
I hope we can sort out a meet-up around the yorkshire area sometime soon would be great :)

Hangtough
11-03-06, 18:00
Hi all

I'm from York and would love it if there were people locally (ish) so we could meet up,

Charlotte [^]

freakedout
11-03-06, 20:47
I am in Lancs, would love to meet up but I know that I could never do it.

Never mind, I can dream that one day I may have the balls!!

Freakedout

"no-one said it was easy" (Coldplay)

squonk
12-03-06, 09:15
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
I was wondering whether there is going to be any meet-ups in the manchester/yorkshire area as i would consider going to one. :)

<div align="right">Originally posted by andrewjdavid2005 - 07 February 2006 : 23:47:35</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Hi I'm fromn manchester orignally,

If you really want to meet with like mided people in Manchester then Join the NPS they have excelent selfhelp groups I use to go to one specifically on SA.

hope this helps

PS they are on teh web

Squonk

sal
12-03-06, 23:41
Hope you manage a get together soon

Love Sal xx