PDA

View Full Version : I had a good day! :)

glsmith
02-06-10, 18:25
Sorry but needed to share this. Yesterday I posted saying how down I was and I took my pill last night (Mitz) and today I have had a good day. This is the first good day since before starting on antidepressants over two week ago. I woke up before 11am, although I didnt sleep a wink last night) and then was showered and dressed before 11.30am! Amazing. I was so happy. This is the first time this has happened before taking Mitz. Usually I sleep in until after 12 and then feel groggy all day.

I have been out of the house and done some shopping, cooked my own dinner and have not felt really groggy all day. I have a banging headache and still feel tired sometimes but wow wow wow wow wow - I feel ok!

I know I probably wont be lucky enough to have a good day tomorrow. But WOW WOW!!!!!! I feel so happy that I have had a good day.

Sorry for gloating, but wanted to share for all those people who have felt like crap all the time, 1 day feeling good is the best feeling in the world! :)

Gem x

sarah jayne
02-06-10, 18:38
Thats brilliant news, im really happy for you !
Sarah x

JT69
06-06-10, 17:28
Hi Gem,

Thats brilliant news!!! Well done!!! May it continue for you hun.

Jo.xx

The Raven
06-06-10, 17:30
Wonderful news. We should celebrate the good days as you have done because sometimes it is just so much easier to focus on the bad ones.

Delighted today has been a success for you - here's hoping for more good ones to follow!!!

Sam (The Raven)

pmrob1
06-06-10, 17:49
Fantastic well done, the first of many:D