PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Tia Maria
02-06-10, 19:43
Hi everyone, my name is Maria. This is my first thread on this site and unfortunately I am not able to access the chat room yet as I have to wait another four days! Anyway, I have had bouts of depression and p/a since the birth of my daughter 25 years ago. Although I fully understand what is causing this and try to use all the self-help advice I have been given by so many caring people - its still difficult. I feel like a failure every time it comes back. I feel I have no right feeling this way as I am very lucky with everything I have in my life - well-paid, unusual and interesting job, my own home, gorgeous daughter and two grandsons (equally gorgeous), and a fabulous family. Perhaps I am being punished for having so much. Anyway, just feeling sorry for myself as I am sure there are lots of you who are worse off than me. Would love to hear from you all.:winks:

diane07
02-06-10, 19:45
Hi MHarkins

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
02-06-10, 21:35
Hi and welcome to NMP , see you in chat soon ,:welcome: Paige x

Baggs
02-06-10, 22:26
I also have a great deal, there is no reason for me to have depression. Unfortunately, depression is not reasonable. Welcome to NMP. Baggs.

Justme71
03-06-10, 13:36
Hi Maria, I'm new to this forum as well so I thought I'd say hi to you:hugs:Looking forward to chatting to you and others on here xx