PDA

View Full Version : Earn a little cash from home !!!

bomberbeamish
03-06-10, 15:20
please follow the link , i found this and its a new site,, you build up your profile then companys email you and you get paid,, NOT ALOT you wont make a millon , lol
but you earn credits and then its goes towards your rewards , from tesco vouchers to getting paid in to your account,, good for xmaS!!.

what u got to lose, have a good read.

nomorepanic
03-06-10, 18:39
Link doesn't work

sarah jayne
03-06-10, 19:49
Hi, im not being funny but i just went on the link you gave and it asked for my personal details, theres noway im giving my name, address and date of birth to something ive never heard of. This is how identity fraud happens. Hope you dont think im being horrid but im always caucious with things like that.
Sarah x

bomberbeamish
03-06-10, 19:52
really,,, i never gave my date of birth ect,, just my email,, im so sorry ,, i thought i was just a usefull link,, i am sorry if i have offened you,

lucy

ladybird64
03-06-10, 19:56
They say they're not a pyramid scheme but it looks like it to me!

Have you joined up yourself Bomber?

I wouldn't fancy the idea of having my email inbox cluttered up with a pile of advertising emails and I see that 100 credits is approx equivalent to 1p! :scared15:

Think I will give this a miss :winks:

bomberbeamish
03-06-10, 19:57
sorry i just went to link,, your right , sorry i did give my name , date of bith and address,,, im so stupid,, but im going to leave it and see what happens if i do get any thing from and if i do i will come back and tell you. so i totally understand for you not doing it,, or maybe change your d,o,b,, change the mth or summit,, but i did notice that at the bottom of the page was a padlock,, which means its sercure dosnt it.

bomberbeamish
03-06-10, 20:00
yer i did lady bird,,, im such a mug,,,, lol :mad:,, i always full for these things ,, and dont relise that its to good to be ture untill people say..... maybe we should change thread to beware of mail pay,, lol

sarah jayne
03-06-10, 20:33
You havent offended me, its good of you to share something you thought might be good for us, as i said in my earlier post im always suspicious of sites that ask for personal details, someone got my card details from somewhere 2 months ago and had a shopping spree on amazon, luckily i got everything back and that happened with me being careful lol x

PoppyC
03-06-10, 21:55
Hi
Thanks for the link, I have registered. :yesyes:
I am not too worried about identity fraud with this site. Most online sites ask for the same information for online shopping, which I do, but have never had any problem with as long as we keep checking our bank statements....
Thank you for sharing! :)

bomberbeamish
04-06-10, 01:21
Thts great poppy.:-). Im not going to cancel.. so we see what happens i just thought it be good to gain ya credits and then get that amount which could
b 250 towards xmas. But i do understand peoples concerns.. but you are right bout you give same details for shoppingon line ect. Xx

bomberbeamish
04-06-10, 01:22
Thts great poppy.:-). Im not going to cancel.. so we see what happens i just thought it be good to gain ya credits and then get that amount which could
b 250 towards xmas. But i do understand peoples concerns.. but you are right bout you give same details for shopping on line ect. Xx

KK77
04-06-10, 01:38
I hope your enthusiasm and good intentions pay off. We could all do with a break sometimes but unfortunately there are too many people willing to con and swindle trusting people.

Good luck with it anyway Bomber.

bomberbeamish
04-06-10, 08:20
hi guys,, well cause poppy joined and she a buddy now,, i got 2500 points and you can have three buddies ,, so poppy you need to refer people,, 10000 points for tenner,, i havent done much and 2500 already so when i start getting emails it could mount up really quick.

we see whats happens,
im feeling good about this and i am possitive that it will work,, :ohmy: so if i can earn 250 before christmas i will give nmp 30 pounds,,,,, itrs a challange now.

Going home
04-06-10, 19:18
I'm really confused by this...why would anybody give away money for doing nothing? There has to be something in it for them surely? Don't you think they just might be taking yours and other people's details and selling them on to other companies? Hence the need for more and more 'introductions' perhaps?

Hope it doesn't go belly up on you anyway.

Anna xxx :)

LucyR
04-06-10, 19:49
Hi, I saw something like this before, earning lots and lots of points, didnt go anywhere though as the points didnt cash in!!

This just sounds like another of these too good to be true and is scams to me!!

Starlight
04-06-10, 22:31
Hi everyone,

I use a website called www.lightspeedpanel.com (http://www.lightspeedpanel.com) to earn a little money, I have been using this site for over a year now. You basically get points for doing surveys about drinks, music etc. You can redeem your points for money to be put into your paypal account if you have one or you can get gift cards for things like itunes. Hope this is of some use :)

Cheryl.

LucyR
04-06-10, 22:47
Hi, This looks like a genuine site, I am interested in doing this if it is genuine, thanks for sharing this.

Starlight
04-06-10, 22:51
Hi,

LucyR your welcome.

It really is genuine as i`ve been using it for over a year and have earned a little extra thanks to it. :)

LucyR
04-06-10, 22:53
Hi Cheryl,

I got on to it once, but now I can't seem to get beyond the your country bit then the pointer goes all over the place? Can you help?

Thanks,
Lucy.

LucyR
04-06-10, 23:00
Hi,

Ok I have managed to get onto it now but how do I register? It says I need to be invited first?

Lucy.

Starlight
04-06-10, 23:00
Hi LucyR,

I tried it by clicking on the UK on the map and then it took me to my account. If that doesn`t work you could try typing Lightspeed panel into google maybe it will work better that way. Hope it works :)

Cheryl

bomberbeamish
05-06-10, 12:14
Well i will have a look at that one to :-). Anymore anyone kno
w off, i will keep everyone posted on the other one and see wot happens.. x

PixieL
09-06-10, 21:53
Hey i dont wana panic anyone or offend anyone or anything, but i just clicked on your link bomber and my net security flagged up a warning saying its a potential phishing site. Be careful ok.