PDA

View Full Version : for the people of cumbria

ASH65
03-06-10, 17:03
just to say i used to live up there,my brother taught in frizington,so i want to offer my utter love and condolonces to the good bereaved people of this beautiful part of the world.it really is horrific what occurred and no amount of analysis will ever answer the questions we are all asking.it is time to comfort and love and support grief,not a time to blame:weep:

pollyanna
03-06-10, 18:58
It is truely awful, keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers xxx

sarah jayne
03-06-10, 19:51
Its awful what has happened. i live an hour n half away, i was only there the weekend before last. RIP xxx

Granny Primark
03-06-10, 20:35
It isnt often im gobsmacked, I just cant get my head round how someone can kill innocent people.
My heart goes out to the people that have lost loved ones and the people that have loved ones in hospital.
Im sorry if im offending anyone but at times like this I seriously wonder if there is a God.
R.I.P all those people have been killed in this horrific Wednesday.

hallam11
03-06-10, 21:10
I was really shocked by this..... I do not watch the news or read newspapers as I hate stories like this. They really effect me and I think about them for days after. I hope that the families of those taken can find some peace and I hope those taken rest in peace. Sadly god looked down on them and needed them for a special cause. Not that this makes it any less of a crime and upset to the community.I hope and pray this never happens again

x

PoppyC
03-06-10, 22:00
It is awful what has happened.
I cannot begin to imagine the grief of the families affected and the whole communities. I am sure a lot of people in these communities will need counselling.
Just so awful & shocking.

KK77
04-06-10, 01:32
Tragic and very sad.

JT69
04-06-10, 12:26
Was absolutely shocked and horrified of this tragedy....my thoughts are with the people who live in this community and are effected by this. Why?????

Jo.xx

t0rt01se36
04-06-10, 14:14
Sending my Condolences and thoughts to all those who have lost loved ones, friends and work colleagues in this tragic event.

My thoughts also go out to anyone affected by the Cumbria shootings and please, talk to someone about how you are feeling. Difficult it may be to talk and for some one to know what to say, but people and professionals will listen and help best they can.

It took me until Thursday to get over the shock of what happened.

StandFree1903
06-06-10, 04:32
my friend Matt lives in Cockermouth and as far as I know he still has friends in the Whitehaven area. I was worried when i found out about the tragedy and that I hadnt heard from him all day. Luckily, I guess, he was still in Cockermouth preparing to leave (again) on a trip.

My heart goes out to the victims, their families and to those that were wounded. <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ronny
06-06-10, 06:00
My Prayers and love I send to all the families,after this terrible tragedy,
God Bless.
Love Rhondaxx:flowers: