PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling. Really scared. Please reply!

Natalie x
04-06-10, 23:08
Hi. I was just sitting watching telly a second ago when I got a really overwhelming feeling come over me. My head went all dizzy and I got this really horrible feeling in my stomach as if something went right tbrough me. I'm really panicking and keep thinking that my heart stopped (I have been worrying about that for a couple of days - heart stopping). Has anyone ever had this before? I'm really scared. Please reply!

Oddfish
04-06-10, 23:14
I've had something similar on a few occasions. Sudden dizzyness, feeling weird, feeling like my heart had stopped. I was very relaxed and calm when it happened but I think it is just anxiety playing tricks!

Natalie x
05-06-10, 01:36
Anyone else?

babydevil666
06-06-10, 20:55
i get this all the time its anxiety honestly its nothing to worry about i know its easy for me to say x :bighug1:

Zee
06-06-10, 21:09
yes, had that happen once and it is a very scary feeling.Think its something to do with adrenaline rush.

Natalie x
06-06-10, 23:01
Thank u for ur replies. I always check my pulse and just a few minutes ago it felt like i didnt have a pulse. Im not sure if thats just because i may have moved and i couldnt feel it. Has anyone else had this? Should i be worried? Please reply!

anthrokid
07-06-10, 13:15
Ugh I get that feeling sometimes, I think it's just like a mini-panic surge or something.

saz2121
07-06-10, 14:59
I get this more often than i would want!

It's not nice and it send me into a little 'funk' for a few moments until i come out of it but i don't believe it's anything panic or anxiety related, it's the natural human body! Stop staring at the TV for so long!!

sarah jayne
07-06-10, 15:01
Ive had it, its definately anxiety :(

Jenfa
07-06-10, 15:51
i get that all the time, its anxiety. A friend once suggested that maybe a ghost had passed through me which didn't really help, just thought i would share that :)

Kev1979
07-06-10, 18:33
Its a adrenaline rush i get it, i've had it twice in the last two days, was about 8 month since my last one, its when you have been bad with anxiety for a couple of weeks and the anxiety plays tricks on you, it'll drift dont worry

Ella_Jayne
07-06-10, 22:36
I had it on Saturday, I was sat down and all of a sudden became dizzy and weak, kept thinking something really bad was gonna happen. I think it's like a mini panic attack, more of an adrenaline rush I suppose. It's really scary though so I know hoe you feel. And don't worry about your heart stopping, it won't. Your heart is built to keep you alive, not just stop for no reason.

laura jane
08-06-10, 00:07
hey hunni its def anxiety i know wat ur going threw ive had it 12 years please try and stay calm those feelings wont hurt u its just adrealine in ur body jope ur ok x

laura jane
08-06-10, 00:07
i meant hope x