PDA

View Full Version : nervous and new

scaredandlost
05-06-10, 11:25
hello, im new here. im scaredandlost...because that really is what im feeling. im scared of myself because of what others have done to me. my life got recked at the age of 7 by my dad and nothings seemed ok since, things where wrong even before the age of 7 i guess too.

anyway. i dont really know how to use this so il sit back and try pick it up i guess.

a little info about me: im a student, i dont have many reallife friends because im to scared to let anyone close enough, i have a boyfriend who is amazing with me. ermm.... i dont have many hobies because nothing seems to keep me asumed for very long. i do like badmintion, walking and sports when i can find someone to play with! .... im nearly 21 but i dont feel like it. i think cos of my past im mentaly and emotional imature. ive come to acept im almost like a 16/17 year old almost. ive acepted it because so many people have commented and agreed (unfortantly) but i feel its part of my P.T.S.D maybe.
i had to grow up so fast and yet now its stumped me.
anyway.
hope everyones well.
xx

nomorepanic
05-06-10, 11:26
Hi scaredandlost

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
05-06-10, 11:37
Hi scaredandlost, Welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Baggs
05-06-10, 14:26
I hope that NMP helps you as much as it has helped me. All the best. Baggs.

eeyorelover
06-06-10, 06:34
Welcome to the site hun!
I know you will make some great new friends here and find lots of useful info!
xxx
Sandy