PDA

View Full Version : ectopics when not feeling anxious

molly36
05-06-10, 19:23
Hi i have suffered from ectopics for many years and at 1 time totally ruined my life.Does anyone suffer from the ectopics that come out of the blue even when you are not anxious ,say you were just watching tv and all of a sudden they come in runs and some of them big thuds one after the other .Its as if your hearts not going to go normal rythm .I hate it cos i just feel when these type come out of nowhere how are we ever supposed to get over the fear.kind regards molly

PokerFace
06-06-10, 08:55
I get random chest bangs. thuds etc when I'm totally relaxed. Freaks me out but I try not to think about it. I made a thread about it not so long ago and it seems a lot of people get them when they're relaxed too and it's perfectly normal. I know its really scary when they come but try to put it out your head because if we get anxious about them when they come, we run ourselves around in a little circle, Ectopic - Anxiety - Relaxed - Ectopic - Anxiety - Relaxed...etc. :D

Might sound crazy but when I have them now when I'm relaxed, I jus say Hi to my heart and call it an attention seeker lol! Making it into a little joke lightens my mood a bit and makes it seem less "life threatening" (which they really aren't) so I don't stress too much over it. xx