PDA

View Full Version : Sinusy, head cold problems :(

SHYGIRLAJB
06-06-10, 15:47
Hi, Everyone,

How are you all. At the moment not a happy chappy, :(, especially today. Have been suffering for some time with like sinus type of pain, which affects my eyes, nose, and obviously head area. I have taken things for it, but its like still there.

Today I have the usual problems, with my head, coughing phlegm, feeling really hot, but so so tired. Like going to the loo or something, have no energy whats so ever, the tiredness, is hmmm not show how to explain.

I am not sure why I put this up, perhaps its for a rant, oh I just don't know, really. Getting sick of this cold bug, whatever it is now. I think other people are sick of me going on about it.

:(

SHYGIRLAJB
07-06-10, 10:52
Thinks she still feels the same today :(

margaret jones
07-06-10, 11:32
Hi could it be Hayfever ??? i suffer with sinus pain and hayfever at the moment i take a nasal spray Flixonase aqua the gp prescribed this and i must say it does help with the sinus pain and blocked up feeling , it is a horrid feeling i no i hope you can get sorted soon

Take Care Maggie

SHYGIRLAJB
07-06-10, 11:50
Thanks hun for replying. I don't think it is hayfever, haven't suffered with hayfever before. I have take like cold and flu type of tablets, vicks, sinex. It probably does help my blocked nose slightly, but im so sick of the headaches and things, pain around the eyes. And am far too hot. Sorry I think I must feel sorry for myself. Sorry hun.

jone36
23-08-10, 06:24
hiya, i'm suffering with exactly the same prob right now. In addition to the pain in my temples etc. I get this thick fluid dripping down the back of my throat, I'm not even sure where this fluid is ending up either (stomach or lungs) also my ears are always crackling each time I swallow and they too are always leaking fluid down my throat. Not sure what it is though, thinking of going to the docs today. Hope you're feeling better ;-)

MidnightCalm
23-08-10, 10:41
I always have eye pressure, they feel dry and sometimes like they're being pushed forward, headaches - sometimes all over and others just above my eyes and around my forehead and temples, my nose blocks and unblocks constantly all day and I've got a ringing in my right ear... I get the temperature thing too, I get cold spells, I've had this for longer than a month. I've got like 1000 other symptoms too :(

Vanilla Sky
23-08-10, 13:42
Hi jone36
Let me know how you get on at docs , i have exactly the same thing with the mucus dripping down my throat , it's horrible isn't it
Paige x

jone36
23-08-10, 14:58
hiya paige
I can't believe that someone else is suffering the same thing, I am convinced I have throat cancer, a brain tumor or something crazy like that. I had a total nightmare last night, I was fast asleep, I woke up all of a sudden and I could feel a load of liquid falling from my right ear, down my throat. Strange thing was that I could feel it trickling down my face and neck too. It was horribe. I didn't sleep till 6.30 then had to call in sick at work, worse thing is that its a new job and I'm still in my probation period and to top everything off, I rang the doc this morning and guess what? No appts till weds the earliest. Would help alot if someone else would describe their symptoms in a bit of detail. Thanks alot ;-)

Vanilla Sky
24-08-10, 13:47
I have the same symptoms as you jone , the mucus going down the back of my throat ( post nasal drip they call it ) , sometimes my ears feel blocked and the crackling , feeling sick , upset stomach . I have found sudafed helps :)

Angelai
24-08-10, 22:07
I've had sinus trouble for a few years - vile mucus constantly in my throat, pain in cheek bones, forehead etc. Chesty cough (coughing up clear/white bubbly stuff, sorry if tmi!), those crackly and blocked ears, tinnitus, itchy and/or sore throat, sneezing, frequent bouts of tonsillitis, upset stomach, bad breath and horrible taste in my mouth. Tried a steroid nasal spray for a year which did help.

One thing - I've always been told by pharmacists that I can't take sinutab whilst on an ssri, sudafed is ok though, Paige?