PDA

View Full Version : Looking for penpals

sandy35
06-06-10, 21:32
Hi my name is Sandy and im 35 and I live in Gosport in Hampshire and i have suffered from anxiety and depression for years and can leave me quite isolated during my bad days. My interests are reading, swimming, music and I like doing voluntary work. I also love pets. Would be nice to chat to people in a similar situation as myself. Please respond to the post or by pm and then I can give you my email address.

staypositive
12-06-10, 17:19
Hello :) I'm always on the lookout for new friends, I'll drop you a PM a little later

Dan

Antonio2301
12-06-10, 23:38
Hiya sandy .. i understand fully when you talk about being isolated with this and i think its always good for encouragement when we sufferers can talk to each other and know where were coming from with the anxiety problems we have .. we have a good laugh in chat and this has helped me alot and feel ive made much progress in the last week or so. anyway hope yr feeling ok sandy :hugs: Tony .. x

danseven
28-11-12, 22:36
Hi Sandy, I am Dan. I live in Lonbdon and suffer from depression. It would be nice to hear from you as a penpal, if you can spare the time. :)!