PDA

View Full Version : its been awhile

Jen84
21-02-04, 17:16
Hey i used to come on here September time, but i got alot better not panicing so much so stopped!
i feel very down alot of the time, do others have that!?and sometimes when im out shoppin i get really hot and feel like im goin to faint!it doesnt happen all the time! i was wondering if anyone else has bouts of anxiety?
hope this makes sense sorry if it doesnt
Jenny

Meg
21-02-04, 18:02
Dear Jan,
Really glad that the panics got much better.

Anxiety is a a few notches down from panic but often lasts longer than a panic attack, it is very common too.

Depression also is often hand in hand with anxiety . About 60% of people have both at some stage.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Jen84
22-02-04, 11:50
thanks for replying!
Its good to know im not alone!
x

stimpy
22-02-04, 12:29
Oh well done Jen !

Nothing to worry about. Everyone has bad turns now and again.
Think of them as a good sign, if you feel like that but you're not panicing it means you are getting better.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

nomorepanic
22-02-04, 17:12
Hi Jen

Great to hear that you are ok and doing well.

I have more anxiety than panic now and I am still fighting back at it. I used to feel hot and faint all the time when I was out shopping, just another one of those things I am afraid.

Let us know if you need anything else ok?

Nicola

Jen84
26-02-04, 20:09
hey thank you for repling!its really great to know that other people understand what u are going through! jenny x