PDA

View Full Version : General Anxiety/stress + relationship issues

Andyroo
07-06-10, 15:26
Hello Everyone

It has been awhile since i have been on here but i really need someone to talk to it would be great if you had msn...

Im married 24 Male with a 3 year old boy i guess my anxiety would be classed under general anxiety, ive been struggling with issues in my marrage and i really dont have to many friends to talk to about it...

If there is anyone out there who has had stressed and anxiety caused by somthing simular to me (marrage problems or problems with your spouse) or if you would like to listen or anything like that.. please feel free to e-mail me or better yet add me to msn its yckm86@hotmail.com (yckm86@hotmail.com) thats my msn as well as my e-mail adress

Im really stressed out and just confused about a lot of things .. my life is so complicated and i have noone who understands :weep: im depressed and stressed and so anxious over this situation.. it would really help me to have a friend...

I also suffer from health anxiety but that hasnt been a issue as of late i guess because my minds been so busy focused on other things

Thanks for hearing me out.. i hope to hear from someone soon :flowers:

staypositive
09-06-10, 11:04
Aww mate, you sound like you're going through it at the moment. I don't seem to go on MSN much anymore, though next time I go on will add you.

Hopefully some more people will reply and be able to help, as like I said I don't go online much. I do have Facebook if you wanted to add me on that??

Congratulations on the marriage though, I don't know exactly what has made it hard, I know it's non of my business, but congratulations because you've been together for quite a time :)

Best wishes, Danny :D

munkeyinblack
24-06-10, 21:01
u had someone - u didnt want them.

suzy-sue
25-06-10, 13:10
Im sure if you posted on the forum ,you would get plenty of advice Andyroo .Not everyone likes to disclose email addresses and msn details to people they dont know .INTERNET BEING THE WAY IT IS AND ALL THAT .. Lots of people on here have had relationship problems and it can be a terrible thing in relation to anxiety probs .I hope you get plenty of useful help & support and manage to resolve things ..By the way ..do you realise that your Email msn address is on view for any weirdo to access ? You cant be too careful ,perhaps it would be better for members to pm you to get it, rather than leaving it on public view .? T/c ...Sue