PDA

View Full Version : spaced out!!

sputniknow
07-06-10, 17:19
Hi, I'm new to these forums, I've been looking on here for a few months but never joined!

For the past 6 months I've been feeling REALLY spaced out. So spaced out, I can't concentrate, I get head pressure, and its making me depressed.

I'm sure its all a viscious circle. I don't feel anxious, but I've been through a lot over the past year, so it could be subconsciously getting to me.

Has anyone else ever felt like this? I feel like this day in day out. I've been doctors had blood tests etc, and I'm healthy.

Seriosuly makes me feel awful though!

It makes me not want to see anyone, have no feelings towards people, anjust not care at all in general about much!

I'm quite tired all the time, or maybe that's just the spaced outness. I tried acupuncher,m. No luck!

Startedtaking st john's wort, and aromotheorapy oils, even doing more exercise to lighten my mood.

Soomeone must know what's up with me.

I've read into depesonalisation, and am trying the linden method...

Sput xxx

Ps, I'm 25, female, uk. Stresses past year: grandparents died, bought a house, moved into another house away from my friends, travel 2 hours a day to get to work. None of this seems to bother me tho....

jothenurse
07-06-10, 18:54
What is the linden method?

sputniknow
08-06-10, 00:03
Its a few CD's full of relaxation techniques and visualisations. If u google it you'll se what I mean

jothenurse
08-06-10, 01:14
Thanks. I'll do that.

ladybird64
08-06-10, 13:22
Its a few CD's full of relaxation techniques and visualisations. If u google it you'll se what I mean

Hi there Sput

Im hope your time here at NMP helps you, it's good that you aren't suffering from anxiety but I know that the depersonalisation can be very disturbing.

There is lots of advice available here on the forum which is something that as far as Im aware, The Linden method does not offer for free.
(Glad you didn't add a link as links to paying sites are instantly removed!)

Welcome to NMP :yesyes:

sputniknow
08-06-10, 20:26
I used bit torrent and got it for free ;)

Thank u, I will have a search of the site.

Depersonalisation totally sucks! I'm going florida in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping that I find some sort of ease for it before then!!

Xxx