PDA

View Full Version : worried

sarahxxx
07-06-10, 20:13
hi all im sarah i got my bloods done and it came back my white platlets were low i am worried sick i am hypothyroid have been for a few years but realy worried about the platlets all the rest seemed fine

zippy
07-06-10, 20:36
Did the doctor say anything about it? I know i have had some abnormal bloods and they usually repeat them in few weeks and they usually are ok the next time.

sarahxxx
07-06-10, 22:20
thank you for reply yes the doc said they would check them in 6 weeks but me being me is thinking the worse

sarahxxx
23-04-17, 17:05
hi all not been on much but realy worried got a blood test and 2 days later got a letter to make an non urgent appointment to speak to doctor about them but never had results of bloods in 2 days before usualy 7 to 10 days so a bit worried i do know an non urgent appointment is normal if its not serious but its the lab results coming back so quickly that are worrying me x

Elizabeth Fry
23-04-17, 17:13
Blood results are processed really quickly now and can be through the next day even. The letter says non-urgent and that's good. Try not to worry - I know that's difficult though.

sarahxxx
23-04-17, 20:14
thank you so much for the reply i did get a shock with getting it so fast could not even sleep last night to be honest i have not went to get my thyroid test in 3 years as i have been very depressed after losing my son so then i got pulsing in my ears and went to the doctor about that next think she has the needle out for tests as she said i would not come back she was right as i had been missing all my appointments for my thyroid unsure if it was a full blood count or a thyroid test x

lesliehanson
13-08-17, 20:40
I am always worried when I sould make blood tests. Because it is really hard to hear that all things that you made to cure your illness were useless. And this continues again and again...