PDA

View Full Version : Not a good day........:-(..............

ScaredCaz
07-06-10, 20:48
Hi Guys

Not had a good day today i dont even know why it all started last night

I ate dinner then layed on my stomach whilst my daughter gave me a back massage straight after i got into the bath i started to get stomache ache in the bath and i was very tired i have problems with my back the muscles near my shoulder blades ache all the time anyway i felt as though i had trapped wind i slept ok never woke got up this morning muscles in back still very sore also i had this on and off trapped wind feeling it was inbetween my breats all the way throught o my back if you know what i mean

Anyway i had to go docs because of the headaches i have been having she sed it was my sinuses and gave me some sudafed also she checked my blood pressure which she sed was "perfect" i still have this trapped wind i have took a gaviscon i am on lanzoprozole and colpermin i have also took gaviscon and sipped milk it is not as bad but still there it is making my HA creep back which i am scared will set my ibs off

My whole body aches now i can feel myself getting more and more anxious please help :weep:

bronte
07-06-10, 21:01
Hi scaredcaz my daughter is a masseurs and she gave me a massage and as soon as i got off the bed i got terrible pain in my back and sides and it lasted for days i never had another one

zippy
07-06-10, 21:05
When i first had a massage i was ill for days because it releases toxins i think.

ScaredCaz
07-06-10, 21:08
Hi Guys

Thanks so much for your replies

Do you think this is why i feel so ill? my sides hurt also and my arms ache i wish i had never asked her lol it was very nice at the time

:wacko:

StressedRunner
08-06-10, 16:52
Snap! I had a massage thinking it would help and I was in so much pain for the next 5 days I ended up with codeine from the Dr. Never again!

Going home
08-06-10, 17:31
I can't believe it, I thought it was just me being super sensitive but last year I had a massage and could hardly drive home after it, the pain lasted a few days and I went back the next week for another and the same thing happened again. I had so much pain for days afterwards :weep:

Anna xxx

jaded jean
08-06-10, 17:35
Could it have been the particular oils that were used that coud have affected you??
Jean

ScaredCaz
08-06-10, 18:36
Hi Guys

Thanks so much for all of your replies i really didnt think a simple massage would affect me so much i was doing so well i am gutted i am here again i have been in my bed since 1PM today i have been sleep it is too much like how i used to be and it scares me

hi jade my daughter gave me a massage so no oils were used apart from baby lotion sorry if you were talking to someone else :)

I am also a bit worried now because i am due to go to see a professional masseur(sp) on friday morning to see if she can help me i dont know if it going to make me worse i dont know whether to go doctors or not things seem so muddled in my head right now :weep: