PDA

View Full Version : floaters panicing now!

heather xx
08-06-10, 11:14
Now my cancer scare is over with i noticed on Sunday a black dot in my line of vision im getting abit worried about it as ive never noticed it before. Im so tempted to google but i thought i would come here first

Im getting really annyoed with myself now!!!!

Heather xx

zippy
08-06-10, 11:19
Hi i started getting these black floaters in my right eye last year. I immediately googled and sent myself into a frenzy. I went to the opticians and he said they are common and nothing to worry about.He said after you have had them a few months you dont notice them.I still have it but i dont notice it much now.

crazyhayz
08-06-10, 13:10
Classic anxiety symptom. Nothing to worry about. x

heather xx
08-06-10, 16:06
Thanks for you your replys they are so annoying lol glad they are nothing to worry about!

sammie23
08-06-10, 16:24
100% certain that its nothing to worry about Heather. I have had these and this is no word of a lie for 6 months non stop. Every single day. I notice them more if i look at something clear, or if im outside. My optician said that they are floaters and are harmless :) x

heather xx
08-06-10, 23:30
Sammie i think i love you lol!! Whilst ive been at work my mind has been going into overdrive...brain tumor i need to see my counciler all my nasty thoughts are coming back with avengance!

Going home
08-06-10, 23:37
Floaters, yep I get them every day and had my regular eye test a few weeks ago and was told my eyes are really healthy and the floaters are nothing to worry about :)

Anna xxx

nomorepanic
09-06-10, 00:07
There is some info on here about them:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

sammie23
09-06-10, 11:12
Ha Ha im glad i made you feel better Heather hehe... Try and relax lol xx