PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Guys..........very fed up..........

ScaredCaz
08-06-10, 13:50
Hi Guys

Had a shocking morning so far i had a appointment with a child beareavement centre because my daughter is struggling to cope with the loss of my mother

When i got to the place i started to feel unwell i have not been feeling great since my daughter gave me a back massage on sunday so as the lady took us to her office to talk i started to feel worse i ended up having quite a bad panic attack which was made worse by the fact i felt proper stupid i couldnt control it the lady was very nice she seemed to think it was the situation and why i was there i explained about my daughter massaging me and she has booked me in with a professional person on friday to see if she can help

Anyway the way i am feeling right now is as follows

Back ache only seems to ease of i arch my back and then i can feel the muscles pulling rather than no pain my stomach muscles keep tensing up which then makes my heart beat a little quicker which i can feel and makes me panic my arms ache my shoulders ache i have headache which i did go docs for yesterday and she has given me sudafed she also took my blood pressure which she sed was perfect i feel as though i have trapped wind also a little acid feeling in my throat but not too bad i think my ibs maybe a little off but it doesnt feel like it usually does i do feel colicy(sp) my legs ache also and since the panic attack i am very tired

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this? is it anxiety? will it pass? my daughter has had a viral infection since last friday which gave her bad throat headache achy limbs etc etc could it be that? i did,nt think viral infections were contagious?

Sorry for the long post thanks for reading :wacko:

Natalie x
08-06-10, 15:00
Hi Caz. I'm sorry to hear you are havign a bad time. This to me sounds like classic anxiety symptoms. Try takign some sudafed and go for a nice hot bath and relax and even try and go for a nap for a while, and you'll feel much better when you get up. Also, try taking a Rennie or Gaviscon tablet for the trapped wind and this too will also help the acid feeling. I know how horrible it is! It could be a viral infection, but take some medicines first and relax and see how things go for a few days. If not, then you could try to see your doctor incase it's a viral infection and they can give you some antibiotics to clear it up. Try not to worry (I'm a fine one to talk - I worry all the time lol) and try to distract yourself by watching some telly or readign a mag. You'll soon forget about your pain. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk. I hope you feel better soon x

SHYGIRLAJB
08-06-10, 15:52
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary,

welcome to :===== http://www.ongoin.com ====

LV handbags
Chanel handbags
Versace handbags
Gucci handbags
Prada handbags
LV boots
high BOOT woman from
Roca women jeans
Nike women hoody
Cartier necklace
Dior necklace

Best regards for you all,

Looking forward to your visiting.

FREE sHIPPING

====== http://www.ongoin.com ====

SPAM SPAM SPAM, is this really appropriate, you are not helping anyone.

SHYGIRLAJB
08-06-10, 15:54
Hi Guys

Had a shocking morning so far i had a appointment with a child beareavement centre because my daughter is struggling to cope with the loss of my mother

When i got to the place i started to feel unwell i have not been feeling great since my daughter gave me a back massage on sunday so as the lady took us to her office to talk i started to feel worse i ended up having quite a bad panic attack which was made worse by the fact i felt proper stupid i couldnt control it the lady was very nice she seemed to think it was the situation and why i was there i explained about my daughter massaging me and she has booked me in with a professional person on friday to see if she can help

Anyway the way i am feeling right now is as follows

Back ache only seems to ease of i arch my back and then i can feel the muscles pulling rather than no pain my stomach muscles keep tensing up which then makes my heart beat a little quicker which i can feel and makes me panic my arms ache my shoulders ache i have headache which i did go docs for yesterday and she has given me sudafed she also took my blood pressure which she sed was perfect i feel as though i have trapped wind also a little acid feeling in my throat but not too bad i think my ibs maybe a little off but it doesnt feel like it usually does i do feel colicy(sp) my legs ache also and since the panic attack i am very tired

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this? is it anxiety? will it pass? my daughter has had a viral infection since last friday which gave her bad throat headache achy limbs etc etc could it be that? i did,nt think viral infections were contagious?

Sorry for the long post thanks for reading :wacko:

Please ignore, the spammer, so sorry you are having a hard time, not sure what advice I can give you. Apart from trying the Sudafed and things. I hope you will feel better soon. Give you lots of hugs. xx. :bighug1:

Sorry for not helping you or offering any advice. xx.

ScaredCaz
08-06-10, 17:13
Hi Guys

Thanks so much for your replies

I have just had a nap feel ok at the minute i am gutted i am back here again i was doing so well i have no idea how long i will be down for now

:weep: