PDA

View Full Version : help needed please

LisaLisa
08-06-10, 16:05
Hello everyone

I havent been on for ages becuase i was doing really good but since yesterday im really struggling.

I have worried for such a long time about having hiv, although i have had five negative tests since i started getting so anxious about symptoms that i have.

Recentlty i had really been believing that these tests are good and i dont have it until yeysterday i found myself looking up my symptoms in google again and have really really upset myself again.

My symptoms are

a little cyst thing lump in my cheek attached to my parotid salivary gland and a tiny swollen lymph node next to it and one under my jaw/chin directly under it.

wierd period symtoms which according to google are casued by too much cortisol - like thicker leg hair and ...sorry this is gross... but rampant pubic hair!! and shorter lighter periods

Im so worried . Also my little girl, she is 18 months, has little dry pimply things all over her skin and has done since she was 6 months old. The dr said she will grow out of it but im sooooooo scared that it is becuase her immune system is struggliing with hiv

some one please help me im so distressed

thanks

Lisa
xxxx

SHYGIRLAJB
08-06-10, 16:16
Hi Lisa,

So sorry to hear that you are so distressed. You have to try and calm down, you say you have had five negative tests. Surely if you have HIV, then they it would be positive.

Have the drs done anymore tests on what they think the problem might be ???. Your hormones might be out of balance something like that hun. Please try and not to worry. I know its hard. xx. I send you big big hugs. x ((HUGS))

LisaLisa
08-06-10, 16:17
my thread isnt showing up ahhhhhhhhh!!!

im writing this to see if it makes it appear

this is not good

SHYGIRLAJB
08-06-10, 16:19
my thread isnt showing up ahhhhhhhhh!!!

im writing this to see if it makes it appear

this is not good

I can read it hun, xx. :hugs:

LisaLisa
08-06-10, 16:19
hi thanks for your answer. Im so scared that i kind of play everything down when i go to the dr becuase im so sure that they are going to find that i do have it. Stupid i know becuase iaf i do then thesooner i find out the better really. I just cant deal with the idea that my little girl might have it

its all just to much

Lisa
xxx

zippy
08-06-10, 16:20
If you have had 5 tests then you can be certain you havent got hiv.Stop googling symptoms i know its hard as i have been doing it myself and it just makes us a 100x worse.You and your baby are fine.

LisaLisa
08-06-10, 16:54
Thank you everyone for your help. I feel alot more calm, im so glad that your all there, I hope i can help you guys too anytime. Its like just getting it out in the open with people who understand helps so much. its been building up i guess or i wouldnt have even been on google in the first place again.

I got to make more effort again,

thanks for all you kind and supportive words everyone

Lisa
xxxx:hugs: