PDA

View Full Version : Pins and Needles everywhere pls help

Neesh X
08-06-10, 16:08
Hi i am posting this as ive looked over all previous theads for this and have found no answers to how i feeling,
I have been getting getting pins and needles in both hands and feet for weeks when ever i yawn or take a deep breathe. And for the past few days it feels like im getting tingling everywhere in my back, face, arms and anywhere i put a bit of pressure. my skin is feeling really sensitive all the tags on my clothes and even my own hair is irritating me.
Please if you have experienced anythn like this reply as im really worried and dont want to ask Mr Google.....
Thanks
Neesh x:unsure:

sammie23
08-06-10, 16:14
Hi Neesh! Yes iv had this many times. And i still get it now. Its because of your anxciety. Sorry, i no we all hate to hear this but its true. It is just one of them horrible things that come with anxciety. I tend to find i get more if i think about it happening or if im feel stressed. Hope this helps x

minnie h
08-06-10, 16:16
www.anxietycentre.com hav a look on this website and click on axiety symptoms.u mite find it useful x

nomorepanic
08-06-10, 16:28
There are loads of previous threads if you put "pins and needles" in the search box and select titles only.

This is from the symptoms page on the left as well:

Numbness or tingling in hands and feet
What you feel:
You feel pins and needles in your hands and feet, or other parts of your body. Sometimes you get a feeling like a particular area of your body is numb or frozen. Other times you may feel a burning sensation in your arms, legs or face.
What causes this:
Since the nervous system conveys touch sensations to the brain, when the nervous system is over stimulated, it can sometimes send impaired information which will often be felt as a numbness, tingling or pins and needles. For example, when an individual pinches a nerve they usually feel the results of this as numbness or tingling in a certain part of the body.
Because the entire skin area of the body is touch sensitive (nerves cells connected to the brain through the nervous system network), any part of the skin or body can feel numb, tingly or as pins and needles.
Typically this sensation comes and goes, and will affect a wide range of body areas off and on. It's nothing to be concerned with and will subside once the nervous system gets sufficient rest.

Neesh X
08-06-10, 16:39
Thanks minne
that link really helped.Although its shocking just how many things anxiety can bring along with it and i seem to find a new 1 every week!! I have been worring about other things too which that has also helped with too. I think i will keep hold of that link
xx

minnie h
08-06-10, 17:49
im glad it helpd u,its a really gud list! I look at it most days.p.m me if u wana chat or anythin.just try n relax now x x